Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Update by popular demand

Okay a few people were bitching that I hadn't updated and I apologize :) Nothing crazy just haven't had time to update as my time off work has been filled with some designated driving for a birthday girl and her friends, a few late night work meetings and sleep...so much so that I've been eating clean but haven't hit the gym for the past 3 days...however, I did get 6 workouts in last week and will get 4 in this week as I'm taking the day off tommorow for a mental break and hitting the sweatshop at the YMCA. Still eating pretty well this week and happy to see my stomach still slimming down!! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping happy :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Isn't it funny how now we worry about each other if we don't see "something" or "hear" from them every couple of days...

It's getting so I think more about how you all are than I do some memebers of my FAMILY! ;)

Hugs
& glad you're having a good week!

Lala*

7:00 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

lol. bitching huh? yep, I am having a icky sick day today and am bed as I type (no this time it's me, not Emma). Bluck.

7:00 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Pamela said it right, it's amazing how fast cyber friendships develop.

Good to hear everything is OK and congrats on the ever-slimming stomach!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home