Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's over and done with :)

Well 8 people later and my third and final interview is over and done with. It wasn't NEARLY as bad as I thought it would be. Looking back I actually liked the format as I interview with the admin/hr person, the manager, the 2nd level engineer, two supervisors and 3 engineers. Overall nearly 40% of the staff and each one brought a different perspective to the process so it was pretty interesting to see how it went. Also...you can drink beer at your desk anytime you want...no kidding...that's going to be hard to pass up dammit. Overall I did MUCH better on my interview but I still couldn't get a gauge on a few of the people that interviewed me although 5 of the 8 definitely liked me. So overall I think it went very well, I gave them my all and I think I made a great impression. Thanks for all of your comments lately and I'm hoping to be back to normal and ready to roll again real soon!!

7 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

am I gullible? beer at your desk? you've got to be kidding. was thinking of you today, glad it went well!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Great job Jeremy! I know it's a great feeling to know you've done your best, and what will be will be! I wish you all the luck on this! And I think the beer thing was a test! And my question is...how many of the interviewers chugged a few before your interview with them???

7:26 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

I bet you feeled relieved that it's over with now. Hope you get the job and lots of luck, you deserve it!

7:59 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

That's great news!
Fingers crossed and I hope it all works out for you!

10:08 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

hey J-Ball (that's something between Jeremy and donkey balls), only a couple more days of waiting... tick tick tick... hope you have some fun planned for the weekend!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

yea I wanna know who told yo about the beer too! tee hee! Hope it come thru for ya ... specially 'cause we all like to live vicariously rememeber!

9:40 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you are doing well!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home