Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ugh...but okay

So I got home last night and guess what? My apartment was flooded for the 2nd time in less than a year. So I will be moving to Carrboro on July 31st. That's right. I've had enough of the bullshit. 1 BR/1 BA on the 3rd floor, security sytem and tons of other stuff my current place doesn't have. Also? MY CELL PHONE WORKS IN THE NEW PLACE!!! So yeah, goodbye Bellsouth and AT&T...you can suck it. Man it's going to be so much nicer than the dump I'm in now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

2nd time? OMG, that's terrible. Did it damage anything you own. That sucks.

Lori

3:41 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Sounds like your apartment is cursed. Time to move!

That's so awesome reconnecting with your friend. I'm trying to do that now with my friends from high school, college, and even way back when I lived in the Philippines. It's so much easier now with internet and stuff.

7:34 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Dang! I can't even imagine what that must be like.

Good luck in the new place.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home