Thursday, August 03, 2006

Going for a record...

...in blog updates in a week. I don't think I've been updating this much since the Jolly Roger/Tracker incidents that first raised their heads back in December. Well I decided to get out a bit last night and meet up with some friends for dinner. We had Mongolian which was excellent and I actually persuaded a few of them to help me move the rest of my stuff by the end of this weekend. I'm pretty excited about that and can't wait to get all of it into the new place and just forget about the old one. I'm feeling empowered enough to get back in the gym again as well and hopefully it will stick this time. the new Apt complex has a gym and I'm pretty happy to say it's nice new looking equipment. Now I just need to see if it works!! Well that's all for the moment I'll keep you updated on any other changes.

6 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

Apt complex gym? How convenient. Now get yourself in there!

I love Mongolian. Sure wish Linda did. Oh, well.

be good.

10:23 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

How do you persuade Mongolians to help you move furniture?

7:30 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

I love Mongolian! There was this awesome Mongolian BBQ place by my college that we used to go to. Man, I miss that place!

Yeah, get butt to the gym! ;)

8:25 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

LOL Karenna!
Jeremy, I'm glad that things are working out for you. I know you will be so much happier at your new apartment ... and the fact that it has a gym. How cool and convenient is that?

11:07 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

:) Good to hear! lol at Karenna!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

oooooh, convenience of a home gym...I love mongolian too!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home