Sunday, August 06, 2006

Jeremy Get's a little Action...

Okay I decided to edit this post lol. So I went on a date last night with a wonderful woman and to say the least there was an incredible amount of chemistry and lots of just...well if you've ever experienced the lightening in the bottle feeling in your stomach about someone which I know most of you have...well that's the best way to describe it. We met for coffee at Starbucks, had a great time talking and getting to know each other a lot better, came back to her place for a few drinks and I also met her son. We sat out in the backyard and just talked and had a wonderful time. She finally sent me home at around 11 pm and let me just say the woman can kiss. Wow. So yeah I'm really really really looking forward to seeing her again.

4 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

jeremy and lady sittin in the tree... lol :P

6:30 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

well that's a great start!

9:18 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Oops, I missed this one last time I was here.

Sounds like a good time was had by all!

4:16 PM  
Blogger DG said...

Goooooo Jeremy!

(sigh) I miss the beginning of relationships. So much new stuff, the butterflies, the electricity. Beginnings are cool.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home