Saturday, November 19, 2005

The update...

Well I finally made it back to the gym for the 2nd day in 5. Overall I've eaten clean so I'm not feeling terribly guilty buy damn I've really let the workouts slide...but I did have some fun tonight brought some friends back from some fat free cheese, whole wheat, fat free sour cream and salsa vegetarian quesidillas :) Okay that sounds a little weird but for some reason they opened my fridge and found a ton of healthy food and made the best of it lol

Okay this week I ate the whole EFL pot roast, turkey sandwiches, whole wheat toast with peanut butter, chicken, potatoes, brocolli, carrots, cottage cheese, yogurt, grapes, almonds and salads. You should all be proud of me!! Okay...yes I'm a little sauced right now but that's okay :) Overall I'm really proud of myself though. I've actually lost 2 lbs and I'm weighing 195 today under the 197 plateau I've been at for about 3 weeks. I'm actually seeing some pectoral muscles coming in with some bicep and tricep tones. I actually went out tonight and had a few of my girlfriends feel the tightness...okay I was showing off a little but hey what can I do :)

Tonight's workout was a little different...I mixed HIIT elliptical trainer with my biceps workout which was another different exercise (preacher curls...really like them actually) and hammers which I don't like but I'll deal with. I'm going to do legs, shoulder and back tommorow and then another HIIT cardio sunday. I've been pretty bad about working out this week so I'm sort of catching up neart the end. I guess I'm feeling like the weekends lately are the only times I get serious about working out...weird...i know. Okay I'm going to head to bed and wake up and get an early start tommorow...going to check out Harry Potter 4 and maybe start sketching and cleaning up this place a little more. Hopefully everyone is having a nice weekend...don't have too much sex ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

ha ha ha! It's turned into the sex chronicles of BFLers around here!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home