Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Haircut...feeling much better...

Okay ladies and gentleman I have a new haircut and I think it looks great!! This is the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time I've been happy about my hair. Comments are appreciated...especially the ones that tell me I'll be knocking the ladies dead :) Otherwise I'm recovering from the cold and funk that's killed weeks 7 and 8 and hope to finish this weekend strong by doing some cardio and maybe a circuit set around the gym on both LBWO and UBWO just to clear out the cobwebs. Thanks to all of you that sent me the kind words...it's been a downer having work while I'm sick and then being waaaaay to wiped out to workout. I'm starting to feel a lot better now. For now I decided to post a few silly pics...enjoy.



6 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

Damn...I just realized that shower rod looks like it's going RIGHT through my head...

3:54 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

lol! MUCH better picture for the blogger... I always wondered about that other one where you looked like someone from Luke Skywalker's home planet. (just couldn't figure it out!). Yes hair looks stylin! With that quoff and your personality, gym girl needs to get her sh** together and find you!

5:27 AM  
Blogger havlow said...

Thanks guys lol!! Yeah that outfit was actually my Ghostbuster Halloween costume...a little weird I know :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

I agree -- the haircut DOES look great!

Thanks for the update on the writer's group. I looked into the publishing thing online. I believe blurbomat.com/dooce.com are using that group to sell and produce their catalogue (can't spell that word!)of their dog, Chuck.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

You are really cute!! Too bad I'm old enough to be your mother. . .LOL

9:09 AM  
Blogger havlow said...

Thanks again for the comments...I'm blushing...and Persephone...you're only 39 you're not OLD!! ;)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home