Sunday, December 04, 2005

Okay I can't keep it in anymore...

I won't tell you the whole story but the events of last night were just too "Blog-Tastic" to pass up. Let's just say that my friends and I added a whole new dimension to the joke "So a minister walks into a bar..." and had I posted the entire details on BFL tracker a few of those easily offended might have actually put a contract on my life!! Just remember folks if you're around my friends and I at a bar...best not to tell us you're a man of the cloth and not expect us to lead you into temptation. I'm so going to Hell.

3 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

You are such a tease! If it is "Blog-Tastic" then you have to tell us on your blog!

Hope you are doing well on this fine Monday morning!

10:21 AM  
Blogger havlow said...

Well I hate to tease really but I made a deal with the parties involved that I could make a mention of it but not give specifics or name names. It was actually a fun night and not as debaucherous as it might seem but it was a night worth remembering if only for the mix of people involved.

Day is getting better I think and thanks for wishing me well :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

ARGGGHHHHHHHHH inquiring minds want to k now!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home