Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I'm having to work the NOC again today so my dinner will be eaten at my desk most like while troubleshooting some nebulous network problem that probably will need to be resolved Monday...but hey we're a 7/24/365 center and the internet backbone sleeps for no one. It looks like week 6 is shaping up to be similar to week 5 in the workout department. I might get in 4 workouts this week if I can finish strong over the weekend (gym is closed today of course) which would be one more than last week. It's not that I'm not motivated, I'm eating clean and journaling and doing all of the right stuff. It's just that I'm working a ton of hours these past two weeks and my schedule combined with the gym schedule has left my workout options fairly limited. I may by a jumprope or something of that nature so I can work out at home. It's funny...I'm actually stronger than my dumbell set at home so it's hard to imagine staying in and hitting 10's with that...oh well. I'm still eating clean and living healthy so that's the most important thing. Well that's it for today just wanted to update since I hadn't been able to in about 4 days just to let you guys know I'm still kicking :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home